SafetyNow and its hosting infrastructure is designed for maximum compatibility and minimal requirements.
- A minimum of 1024x600 pixels (px), though SafetyNow is responsive to all screen sizes after the minimum is met
- Windows 10 and newer
- Mac OSX 10.6 and newer
- Linux - chromeOS
Computer Speed and Processor
- Use a computer 5 years old or newer when possible
- 1GB of RAM
- 2GHz processor
- Along with compatibility and web standards, SafetyNow has been carefully crafted to accommodate low bandwidth environments
- Minimum of 1024kbps
Because it's built using web standards, SafetyNow runs on Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, or any other device with a modern web browser.
SafetyNow supports the last two versions of every browser release. We highly recommend updating to the newest version of whichever browser you are using. Flash is used minimally but it is not required.
As of January 10, 2019, we support the most recent versions of Flash and popular web browsers:
- Microsoft IE 11
- Chrome 70 and 71
- Safari 11 and 12
- Firefox 63 and 64 (Extended Releases are not supported)
- Flash 31 and 32 (viewing audio/video and uploading files)
Desktop Browser Updates
There are a couple of different ways to update your desktop browser.
1. Every time you open your browser, it will check to make sure it is using the most current version. If it is not updated, your browser will prompt you with a notification and walk you through the update process.
2. Download the latest version of your desktop browser directly. Click the name of your browser below to visit your browser's download page:
SafetyNow on Mobile Devices
SafetyNow is optimized for desktop displays and provides limited support on mobile devices. SafetyNow performs best in a mobile device's native browser and on devices that have a minimum screen size of 1024px.
Visit the Apple store or the Play store to download mobile browsers. The following major browsers are compatible with mobile devices:
- Safari (iOS native browser)
Note: Android default browsers vary per mobile device.
Please sign in to leave a comment.