Yes, if you've got SCORM or AICC compliant courses, they can be uploaded into our system as Courses. These courses can be assigned and reported on just like the other courses we already have.
Articles in this section
- Password Reset Process
- Who creates your content?
- Who uses SafetySmart?
- Can I load training content into my own LMS or intranet?
- Can I upload my own SCORM or AICC courses into SafetyNow?
- What different types of materials are in SafetySmart?
- How much does SafetySmart cost?
- Can I get my data (reports, certificates etc.) after my subscription expires?
- How often is your content updated?
- Who can I contact for support?